I went out yesterday to do some fishing again. I was targetting carp, like usual, as I have yet to catch one. After a couple hours they were just swimming by my flies. So I put on a fly I got at Canadian Tire. A Tandum Muddler? It's a good sized fly, I started throwing it out into this big pool that holds lots of panfish and young smallies, so after 4-5 casts my line starts pulling from my stripped out line. I knew I had a good sized smallmouth. After a couple mins I get him in and just like a few days ago, a good sized mature fish.

Can you catch the same fish multiples times? I'm certain this is the same fish. Maybe a tad smaller but I doubt it. Of course I caught him on a different fly than days before. Much much bigger fly.

Anyways, it was fun nontheless. My fishing partner is my 18 yo son, and he's a bit ticked that I've been catching the big fish haha, I told him to start fly fishing

Take care all, sorry to ramble, but I'm totally stoked, the biggest fish I've caught have sofar been this year since I started FF.
Shane