+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Great Cabela's Feedback

Default Great Cabela's Feedback

This is a followup to a post I made a few weeks ago regarding my very leaky Cabela's Dry Plus waders.

They were almost 4 yrs old, but I had only started to really use them the last couple. I really haven't been able to do a lot of winter fishing (It's Texas) so I've really only put about 100 hours on them. So I called and they said just send them in for review. I sent them in with a polite letter, asking them whether they would tell me how to fix them, or maybe some partial credit.

Well, I get an email not 1 1/2 weeks later with order information. They sent me a brand new pair!! I got them today and they are better than the previous version in several ways. I intentionally did NOT ask for a complete warranty or refund but they did it anyway. I guess the waders looked too new. I couldn't be happier, but I must admit I feel a little guilty cause I should have sent them in sooner. Just thought I give the report.

That's great for me to hear also. I have a pair of the same waders, that are just now 4 years old. They have been great waders for me because they were affordable, and have never leaked. Plus, they fit this old fatboy.

------------------
    A free gift waits for those who ask.
    -----------------
    Lotech Joe

Yesterday I went to the Cabela's store in my area and returned my leaky 2+ year old GII Dry Plus Waders instead of shipping them back to Cabela's.

They were exchanged with a smile and no hassles what-so-ever even though they were definitely out of warrantee.

That's fantastic customer service!

A couple days after I posted this, I got a refund check for $10--the waders had dropped in price.

Your situation with the waders was mine to a tee. I had sent back the waist highs witht he same problem and was actually given a gift certificate as I wanted.

Great company,
    Seege

I've already emailed them. Thanx

+ Reply to Thread