First a head injury in early spring..and then Tuesday morning I crash my car, after being hit by a bear running full tilt..Something had to have spooked him to get him moving at the speed he was...Threw my car sideway's and I skidded across a church parking lot.

After having pretty much tried all I could do to pull out of the skid and nothing working..I bowed my head,gripped the wheel and let things go as they were going to...When the car finially came to a stop..I opened my eyes ,To be looking up at a 12' high cross on the front of the church and still in one peice was quite a sureal moment to say the least...The bear was sighted last night..Don't have any real details on his condition..But I'm praying he's alright...waiting on word of what is going to become of my car..

The repair shop owner thinks they will total it..but who knows..It's in bad shape though..This was the largest bear I've ever seen in these parts..Fastest too..Never thought a bear that size could move anything like that..nore that it could plow my car outta it's way and keep right on hauling off to parts unknow..

This year has been a wild ride for me...Just hopeing the ride is over now...
Hope your all having a much better week than me!