A source for all sizes of blades is Cabela's...They send out their Tackle Craft catalog, To anyone who request's it...This can be done online or by phone..Since I recieved a PM from a member requesting a larger pic..And I recall Duckster asking for the same a while back..and having tried emailing one...I don't think I can post or mail at the size the pic actually is..But.I had AOHell then. I will try and get one out to ya!!

Here's what I use for these...

Hook: Size 6 Limerick bend streamer (Preferred) but any and all do ok..

Blade: size 1 Colorado, I find that a smaller size does not spin nearly as well as the size 1...But It pays to buy these at a shop where you can determine the blades thickness..and what metal it is made of...I like a blade stamped from brass...Not the easiest things to find...and when I do find em...I buy ALL they have!!!

Clevis: Small folded (In 500 Packs from Cabela's) just a coupla bucks.

Bead: 1/8" silver again..Bulk from Cabela's.

Tailing: I like Red Fox Squirrel, Raccoon Body,Artic Fox Tail,Grey Fox tail,Black Bear Body Guard hair....The tailing of your choice!!!

I slide the assembeled Blade and clevis onto the hook (Some preffer the in-line spinner blades and for go the clevis altogether) Again..entirely upto you...
Then follow with the bead..NOTE: For both of the afore mentioned step's, One may have to open the hook's gap a bit..this is done with either your vise jaws, Or needle nose plier's...Both work well!

I tye on whatever color/size thread I feel I want...Lay outa 1/2" long base and lash the hair of choice down very firmly...(As most of these hair's are fairly slippery material's to work with)......With a coat or two of thread..Then apply whatever Glue,Cement,Nail polish your heart desires...and wrap another layer of thread, Whip finnish and cement again..The hair will break before they pull out..I'll garentee ya on that ;~)...

You may get some leader twist if useing these..I simply cut off a new 6 to 8 ft. section of 8 or 10 lb test and tie on another leader, If it gets to knarly...

Also do a search here on FAOL for Spinnered Minner Fly....Great fly and article by Fox Statler!!!!! He give's info on where to get blaeds and such as well...His fly uses the in-line blades....and work's marvy I might add!!