I have Paton?s Bohemian Chenille in Black (Paton?s Just Black), White (Paton?s Casual Cream), Red (Paton?s Cranberry Caf?), and Green (Paton?s Green Tea) . Note that I have seen this being sold by fly tying suppliers for $1.00 per yard plus shipping.

I really love this material for worms and grubs. Since I will never use all that I bought, I would like to swap for equal lengths of other yarns and colors like the ones mentioned in the title. If you have something I want, I will swap up to 5 yards per color till I use up 10 yards of each color.

If you are interested pMail me your email address and your mailing address via this site. And tell me what you have to swap and what you want to get in Bohemian Yarn, amount and color. I will eMail my information back to you.

(I am sorry about the red tape and fine print. But I want to be clear and I want to avoid putting anyone?s personal information including mine out on a public forum. In the end it is a Quid pro quo. You give me your address; I give you mine.)

Since this is not a traditional fly swap, I hope it is OK here.

Mike