It was hotter than HADES today!!!!
Since it's too hot to sleep, I've decided to make you all suffer!
The Oregonian, July 10, 07
THE EDGE
Question of the Week; If Coca-Cola buys Snapple, will they call it crapola?

Blinded By Love
A Hong Kong woman who blinded her boyfriend in one eye in a fight six years ago stabbed him in the other eye with a chopstick after another fight, causing him to lose partial vision in that eye. She was jailed for six months. ( I wonder if she has a sister?)

The Daily DOOFUS
Today's doofus, a 23 yr old Atlanta "man" in a Chevy Cavalier, was trying to impress his girlfriend by copying the movie "Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift" by "drifting" (driving fast, then cutting the wheel sharply, causing the car to drift sideways) while on the sixth floor of a parking garage. He drifted over the side and plunged six stories into a Dumpster below. He's in stable condition.

I just got off the phone to Phoenix and told them they could have their weather BACK!!!!

HEY! did you guys notice Oregon has a famous citizen? The CRAZY guy that lifted off in a lawn chair with a 100 balloons attached to it!!! He achieved 13,000 ft and drifted 193 miles!! I'm so proud!!!

I wonder if he would be interested in giving certain politicians free one-way rides?