+ Reply to Thread

Thread: I have a secret...

Default I have a secret...

Jim Hatch and Ohiotuber are down in the Carolina's on a lake fishing for shell crakers, ( as they call them down there) I bet they are really enjoying themselves. You never know where that Tuber is gonna show up next, One day he is in Ohio, the next Virgina, then ya give him a call and he's down in the Carolina's. Catch'em all guys, enjoy...
    "Because by the Grace of God I can, be on a beautiful mountain stream with a friend , have the water boil from a 12" Native Brookie taking a self tyed dry,and feel it on the end of my cane... It don't get no better than that..."

nighthawk Guest

Default Re: I have a secret...

Grubb,
    Ought to be some good tales and pictures from this one.

Hey Grubb,

It couldn't have been a secret cause I knew all about it and nobody never
    tells me secrets.*G* LOL!

While the weather took a decided blustery stance for Mikes visit, yesterday
    we were successful in finding a bit of sheltered fishing and had a great time.
    However, todays winds were approaching 30mph and just too much for my
    little bass boat. However, we had a great visit and swapped our share of good
    sea stories. It was surprising to find out how many people and places we knew
    in common. It was great to add a face to another friend from the roles of FAOL.
    It never ceases to amaze me how many nice folks I meet here.*G* Warm regards, Jim

P.S. Mikes fudge rocks!*G*

Ditto on the fudge!!! Glad you folks had a good visit, nuthin like enjoying a day with a fellow FAOL'er...

Tim
    "Because by the Grace of God I can, be on a beautiful mountain stream with a friend , have the water boil from a 12" Native Brookie taking a self tyed dry,and feel it on the end of my cane... It don't get no better than that..."

Jim;
    You mean there were no close encounters with any large creatures during the fishing? I realy wanted to know how the 816 toon would stand up to a 'gator attack! Of course Mikey's fudge would tame the wildest beast!!

Jack,

We actually did have a few close encounters however it was quite comical
    watching them dissappear the instant Mike would raise his camera.*G* Smart
    kritters for sure. Warm regards, Jim

Yeah! Those gators are "people curious" & "camera shy"!! If you're snoozing, they'll wake you up for sure when they leave the bank & hit that water.
    We had a great time, & Jim needs to be on guard as the ol' tuber WILL return. Jim & his bride Pat are wonderful host & hostess. Spoiled me real good...now wait 'til I start tyin' those dremel bugs. Jim also gave me a yellow beetle he tied & today, before they tore the legs off, the large gills were smashing it. Even got a couple AFTER the double amputation! Many large gills...largest just at 10" & I forgot my camera.
    Mike
    FAOL..All about caring, sharing, & good friends!!

Mikie;
    You have an underwater camera! Why didn't you just shove it down as far as you could and snap some pictures!? Just let Jim hold the leash to the camera so he could retrieve the photos while you played Tarzan with the Gator(s)!

+ Reply to Thread