I recently purchased a new camera (Canon Digital Rebel XTi EOS 400D!). One of the main reasons I purchased this specific camera was because I spend a lot of time in beautiful places and I've been able to see many wonders of nature while I'm out on stream or lake. I have really wanted to take my camera with me while wading in river or kickin around in the tube, but I never have because I'm so worried about dropping it in the water, or taking a drink or who knows what else.

Here are my questions. Do any of you take cameras like this on the water with you? I assume so, based on some of the pictures I've seen (the point and shoots don't take quality pics like I've seen). If so, do you carry them in a water proof bag, zip lock or what? Are there any bags out there, like a small duffle or something I can just toss over my shoulder that is water proof?
Thanks! Guys.

Oh yea, in light of the recent "hobbies" thread a lot of us mentioned photography. What kind of cameras do you guys shoot with? Any favorite pictures you want to share. (I'll try to post some later as I am at work right now...)