What flies from the swaps have you folks been having the most success with? Someone sent me a bent shaft beadhead fly in yellow tied with a red thread. Yellow marabou with a yellow thorax. I don't know the material used in the originial fly, but I've used some of that plastic "thread" from the onion bags for the thorax. That has been very effective for me. Another little beadhead with a black body and a hackle head nailed the bluegill for me early in the summer . . . until I left it too high up in a tree to reach from my canoe. One of the flies that was very, very effective for crappies was one I looked up from the archives and tied that moTURKee did for the board. I used it for my fly in two different swaps and just love the thing. It was called a Panhandler. I used a peacock herl rope for the body, tied down, then created a wing with flash and the bent-back herls. My variation was more of a streamer effect, but wow, it's been deadly on crappies. Thanks Mo, you've created a lot of blizzard dreams up here. So, folks, what's worked for you? JGW