ok, well since this is a soft hackle swap, i will post the story

" ON A DARK AND STORMY NI-" OK, mabie that isn't how it happened. My great uncle's name is Joe nemes, and he went skiing one day and he was asked if there was any relation to sylvestor nemes by the ski site pay guy, and of course, he said no, and he was told where he lives. a year went by and he checked him up and gave him a call, they have been very good freinds since. and so a few years went by and my great uncle figured out that i like to flyfish and i got an autographed copy of his book for christmas. that was the first time i had ever heard of soft hackles. so i started tying them right away and they sucked. i have mastered(in my own mind) the soft hacke fly a month ago and that was when i got the call that syl was coming. i had been preparing all of the trouble hooks and snagging hooks i could fi-, never mind i just better stick to the story. i tied a ton of softhackles and i hade up the fly that miller posted on my last pike trip. it is called the choco-mox. and that is the story. i went fishing with him 2 times and just used hoppers(the dominate fly) and he demolished me. so i deceided to make a soft hackle hopper which some of you will be receiving in the mail if you are in the fall equanox swap.

Here is the recipie for the choco-mox.

Hook, any 1x dryfly hook 10-16
thread-black
rib-flat gold
body- musk ox
hackle- chocolate JV hen from conranch hackles.

enjoy

JZ