OK, here goes, what I want is opinions from folks who have had enough exp. in the cane world, like folks who can tell me the dif. from a low grade line of a fly rod to a st. croix, sage, wiston etc. I don't won't what you like anserws cause I don't know... K here's the resaon, I fished a very low grade fly rod for almost 4 years, when I would ask about the rod I would alwasy get responses like, if you like it, then it's good for you, I never identified the rod and true I was happy with it. Then after reading a number of post here, I went out and got a St.Croix rod, WOW!!! why didn't someone tell me b-4, the feel of the rod, the cast was alot longer, except I didn't know cause I was happy with what I had. (JC,you casting with a broom stick did not help lol) So what I want to know is, I'v read alot about the Boo, and I know there can be alot of flash added, what I want to know is what's the best Quality Boo rod I can get In a 5wt 7'6 rod that is $800.00 or less or am I just dreaming... All input welcome if you have knowledg of Boo, from a well source so to speak...Thank you all... Can I get the same rod with out the hey this is me or I'm pretty feauters???

------------------
Spelling and Grammar not subject to judgement...

[This message has been edited by Grubb (edited 20 December 2004).]