Could someone PM me instructions on how to download all the great threads and FOTW stuff on this website? My wife of 38 years recently passed....and you guys know that....just trying to explain. I have come to a lake to sit and howl at the moon for the summer. I had to change ISP's as only one works here. I have had to purchase a laptop, new cell phone, booster amplifier, etc....just to communicate. I haven't figured out how to get a printer to work yet. I am still the incurable optimist.....like a sponge.....out there reading and trying to collect information. Come to think about it, for the last three years that is the only way I have been able to participate in the sport of fly fishing. Anyway....it would be cool if I could download to my new laptop, and transfer the info to blank cd's, so I have instructions to follow as I sit here alone and try to do something......whether that's rod building, fly tying, knots.....etc

BTW.....I wouldn't pass this info on to others. I don't think that would be a good thing to do. I would just use it for myself to help me learn how to do things.