+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Rejected

Default Re: Rejected

1) Did you have to give them references? If so, who did ya list?

2) Was your spelling correct? If so, that might do it! You've still got the Yankee eloquence!

Mike
    FAOL..All about caring, sharing, & good friends!!

Jack,

You were almost in until you tried to register "U.S. Grant" for your screen name.

Best,
    Will

Let the sun shine on the back of your neck for a few hours, have someone take a picture of it, and send it in to them. Should work.

Bobinmich

Is that evidence admissable in court??
    Enjoying the joys of others and suffering with them- these are the best guides for man. A.E.

I thought the civil war was over, but I guess I'm wrong. Their is no room in this world for ignorance, prejudice and discrimination. 'nuff said.

6. Default Re: Rejected

I am a transplant down here and from what I hear from my wife the war will never be over. I get called a Yankee and I am from Missouri. We just did care either way.

That is a trip. I live in the North West and I am on there. In fact I got a pm a year or so ago to join them. Mostly the Fly Tying but the other forums as well. I haven't been there for awhile, but I do have to wait for a general topic to jump in LOL

I think we all should apply to join. They'd be swamped.
    "We do not inherit the earth; we borrow it from our children."

Quote Originally Posted by Gringo
    I think we all should apply to join. They'd be swamped.

Hey Jack,

There are folks on SEFF from the Northland. Maryland, etc. Don't know why they nixed you. You will have to e-mail one of the Moderators like Jack (aka Peddler from NC). I visit the site occasionally looking for local info but most of the time they talk trout or kinds of warm water fish in the upper Southern States that we don't have in FL so it rarely helps me but it ought to help you some with local info being in TN. Best of luck.
    Robert B. McCorquodale

"Flip a fly"

+ Reply to Thread