Thought I'd post some pictures of the 2007 PA Fish-In. Rather than tie up a lot of bandwidth here on FAOL, I've posted a link to an album on Photobucket.
The Fish-in was absolutely fantastic, with good fishing, good company, and enough food to feed a third world country. Many thanks to bigdaddyrods and wetflyguy for doing all that cooking - your cooking skills were exceptional!
Rather than bore you with a long story about my experience at the Fish-In, I'll let some pictures do the talking! They do a much better job describing what happened than I could ever hope to accomplish. I can't imagine a Fish-In better than what we experienced in PA, and can only hope the other Fish-Ins go as smoothly and successfully as this one did. There's no way the other Fish-Ins will eat better than we did!
I highly recommend that anyone considering going to a Fish-In next year give serious thought to attending the PA Fish-In. Randy (bigdaddyrods) is a pro at getting these things set up right, and it is a very economical fishing trip with many things to do for the whole family. The Pine Creek watershed features some of the most beautiful scenery in the State, and the fishing was excellent. Besides the Big Pine, there is lots of other streams nearby that offer great fishing opportunities, including the Little Pine, Slate Run, Cedar Run, and many other smaller streams. What other Fish-In offers wild brook trout fishing just a few feet from the deck of the Lodge? Amazing! I know where I'll be this time next year. ....Ed

Here's a link to the pictures - I'll add more as I receive them:

http://s46.photobucket.com/albums/f123/ ... 20Fish-In/