This swap is to share the fly that you have caught your largest trout on. Don't be shy, we all understand that what defines a big trout can vary widely depending on your geography/experience. It should be interesting to see what shows up. For this swap, don't worry if you repeat a pattern. Feel free to explain/describe/brag on your catch when you sign up. Since swaps have really slowed down lately, I'm going to leave a lengthy sign up and a long time to get your flies tied.

First 10 to speak for a spot gets one. Be creative with your materials. Signup is open until June 29 or until full. Please read the following, and follow the rules.

Have your 10 flies to me no later than July 30. Tie them early if you need to, but don't be late. There is a really long turn around on this swap and only 10 spots to tie for, so there should be no reason not to be prompt. If they aren't on time, it isn't fair to the other swappers, and I will return them to you. Make sure you have toe tags on your flies (please include your FAOL handle, pattern name and recipe), return packaging and return postage (not metered) included with a crushproof container. I will PM shipping info when you sign up.

I'll sign up with a pheasant tail variation to start with. I caught a 20" rainbow trout with it on a 2 weight. I'll post photos later.

1. ol' blue - ptn variation
2. flyandtie - copper john - RECEIVED
3. Blaiseboy - upchuck - RECEIVED
4. Fly Goddess - hot chocolate - RECEIVED
5. flyfishmichigan - Madsen Barber Pole - RECEIVED
6. vulture6 - ant - RECEIVED
7. sirrom - The Chatooga Special - RECEIVED
8. ladyflyfisher - foam fly - RECEIVED
9. MarkKillam - ice dub olive bugger - RECEIVED
10. Terry Jefferies -chromie - RECEIVED

Pictures are here:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/1892241...7603238021357/