I just wanted to say Thanks to Mike (Ohiotuber). He has provided 2 of the best days on the water with my kids that I?ve had. A few weeks ago he put my daughter and I onto some nice fish for our annual ?Dad and Daughter Trout Fishing? adventure. Not just go to ?this river info?, but right to a spot that put a few ?fish on?. Last Saturday my 13 yr old son and I were invited by Mike to fish a few ponds with him that he has access to. To make a long story short, a new fly fisher was born that day.

My son has had a goal to catch a "Fish Ohio" blue gill, over 9". Most of the local public ponds we usually frequent just don't have that kind of size. Mike just about "guaranteed" we would have success and wouldn't you know, my son's first fish last Saturday, on a wooly worm that he tied, was a big, dark gill of 9.5" Usually after a little while, he would get frustrated and switch to spin gear or just poke around the pond, but not this day. We fished with Mike all day, and I mean all day. We caught and released a mess of gills and bass. It was an absolute pleasure and a privilege and I am grateful. Mike thanks again, you truly mean ?FAOL...all about sharing, caring, & good friends?.

Mike (MAC in NEOhio)