Well, we're planning next years right now. Probably will be in the same location next year. Dates will be finalized later. Sometime in January is when we set the dates. We moved the date one week earlier from last year. That may take place again, as we ran into some warm water in the Big Pine.

The lodge is first class. We even have rooms available within 75yards for overflows. Thats where Heritage Angler and Dotman stayed.
We tell the story about the thermometer every year. If you want to hear it, you have to come next year.
When you see the pics that Ed took, you will know what we mean about having "enough to eat" Ed didn't mention the cobbler with ice cream for dessert on the last night. Oh yea, the chocolate cake with coconut pecan frosting too.

I was the last to leave on Sunday,as I wanted to catch that "one more" before heading home. By the time I returned, everyone had left. I thinkwe all wanted to stay a few more days, but jobs and wives needed our attention. It was a shame to leave. We still had enough food for 3 more days......

I'll be sending my pics to Heritage angler to post.

See you all next year
Randy