thanks everyone for letting me vent Ok I make right at 23000 a yr. I have a small farm animals to tend to and all the usual things that go with owning a very old house. I help out three other family's and no I don't need a pat on the back. When we have family campout and such when the whole family gets together everyone there makes a lot more then us. They gripe about the bill collecters and wish they could buy a house and wish they had a decent vehicle etc etc etc. I buy things for my hobbies at least every month. I own and is paid for a 1999 van, a harley davidson, 2 4-wheelers, and a motorhome. We have one friend that makes over 70,000 a yr and cant afford to pay 700 rent.

This is what burns me up. All these people and family make a lot more then I do. they come to me when they need money or food. What is with people today. Why can't they manage their money? I make about half or more then they do and they can't make it. Everyone thinks I have money because I help people and have BBQ's every month and have all the toys I want and then some. Why can't they when the make twice as much as me or more. And folks I have a 115000 mortgage and my wife needs constant medical attention.

Thanks again for letting me vent I appreciate it.