I know this should be in the For Sale section, but this offer is for the Michigan Fish-In only. I have a friend who is selling (2) ODC 816 pontoon boats for $225 each. Jack Hise is taking one of them that I will be delivering to the Fish-In for him. If anyone is interested in the second one, I will be happy to deliver that one as well. These are new pontoons that have never been in the water, as the seller had an industrial accident and lost the use of one arm. He was a carpenter and a steelhead guide, and bought these to use for guide trips, but the accident stopped any hopes of future guiding.

Cabelas is selling these units for $399.99. The only difference is the units for sale have fabric seats instead of the plastic seats being used today. They come with a double acting air pump (manual), (2) oars that break down, large cargo bag on each pontoon, and a large stripping apron. THe frame is powder coated aluminum and the entire unit weighs just 45 pounds. Details and pictures are at

http://cabelas.com/cabelas/en/templates ... hasJS=true

If you are interested in the last unit, please send me a PM and we'll discuss the details. I will be in Grayling on Sunday, July1st for the Fish-in.

Joe