LF,I respect that you have 57 years of Fly Fishing Experience but you somethimes so things that cause people to attack you which I'm not going to do!However,your comment on Allen Thramer made me ask myself if you knew anything about Modern Rod Builders!Your Comment made me think maybe you are a Sponsor for Elkhorn Rods making sense to why you'd a a comment like that about Thramer. Mantis"Rolemaker"??Please I'm not Childess to start something based on my own Opinion!I stated why I don't like Chinese Built Rods and left it at that!!!I never took at shot at anyone nor did I offend anyone!I'm not a firend to Thramer but Respect his Work!His Handplaning work that is,just like Weiler,Taylor,Kusse,Mcdowell,Perrigo,Venneri,Duck etc.

Now Comments on Mass Production!
Granger Rods-What is the Difference between Grangers and Chinese Built Rods??Quality,Cosmetics,need I say more?

Lf another one of your comments that would have people take cheap shots at you!
Leonard!Who was the Vice President of HL Leonard Rods(& Builder)Ron Kusse!Need I say more?YouR trying to compare apples to grapes!

You cant compare Grangers-Leonards to Teastick Rods or Elkhorns!

This is old!If you own a Elkhorn and love it great!Thats all that matters.You can only spend what your Pocket allows!There were a few people here who own Elkhorns that replied saying they Loved them,were they attacked for their Opinion?No!Bamboo can be addicting!Once those who have Bamboo Rods decide to purchase more Rods from known Builders.Then they will understand.

Serius though lets end this Thread on a good note!