Well folks,

The fish-in is still a go just in case that you didn't hear anything lately. Just a few minor issues came up but everything has been straightened out. Sorry for the lack of updates but, well... it's a long story and no need to bore anyone.
Actually, we have some good news. The fishing was been very good. I just came from that neck of the woods and found a lot of dumb trout that couldn't wait to hang onto my fly rod. Hopefully, a few more-not so smart- trout are left for me in June. Maybe Jerry will find one too.
Seems that our Turkey Fry on Saturday night should be a good one. A few more people will be showing up for the feast.
We thought about seperating the snoorers from the non snoorers and put them into seperate rooms but we found that there weren't enough rooms in the chalet. "Bring earplugs" was mentioned.
We may have another fly swap on Friday if enough interest is shown. A table will be laid out if anyone wants to bring a few trinkets to sell, trade, or barter away.
I'm in the process of buying the food. Anyone that goes away hungry.... well, you showed up at the wrong chalet. I'm hoping to have a surprize for one of the meals, but we will wait and see. Bring your appetite,as we will have more food than last year. I've lined up another turkey frier so that we can cook two turkeys at the same time.
Don't forget those green weenies!!!!!!

If you have any questions and/or comments, PM me or get me on my regular email (rme50@hotmail,com) and let me know if their is anything you need me to bring for you.
Let's get someone to bring a camera and take some pics so that we can let others see what a great trip this is...

I'll be at the chalet on Wednesday around 9-10AM. See you there!!!

Randy