Debbie and I are coordinating an auction to benefit Casting For Recovery. We will be accepting email bids on some of the items up for auction at the Maine GOTC CFR Auction to be held Saturday evening, June 2. 2007. Here is your opportunity to participate and place your bids via email please and bid high for the benefit of Casting For Recovery.

Send your bids to flyfishes@gmail.com and please put CFR Auction as the subject matter.

You will be able to bid until Wednesday, May 30, 2007 at 8 PM EDT. I'll log them in as received and the time of arrival dictates a winning bid if there are two high bids of the same value for any specific item. If you wish to send me a proxy bid (to be held confidential) to use on your behalf at the live auction, you can do that too. The high bid received here prior to the cut-off will be where the live auction begins. If no higher bids are received your bid will win the item and it will be shipped to you within two business days of the receipt of your payment. A small shipping fee of $10.00 will be added to your total bid.

OK, so the details are done, and here are a few of the items available, more items will be posted soon.

Jerry & Debbie

These first two items are an awesome collection of Poppers & Wooly Buggers tied by Terry Friedrich, who was one of Gary "Flats Dude" Henderson's best friends. Gary received these flies from Terry's widow Debbie. Debbie felt that CFR represents such a noble cause she generously donated these flies. Matthew, another good friend of Gary, donated these wonderful collector's quality wooden cigar boxes which increases the value of these items. The entire ensemble is showcase quality and will compliment anyone?s collection. To tie this into CFR to a greater extent; the cigar boxes came to Matthew from a gentleman whose wife is a breast cancer survivor.

We hope your generosity will begin the bidding at $100.00 each.

Item No. MCFR001

Poppers Box. Enclosed are 58 eye catching Poppers.

Item No. MCFR002

Bugger Box. A collection of beautiful Wooly Buggers.