Which way are you heading as a fly tier? I'm not sure. Only 3 years in, but enjoy every monute I can get.

Do you want to learn to tie more elaborate patterns, get better at 'harder' ties? Yes I do.

Do you enjoy challenging tying experiences? To an extent. If I don't have to purchase materials that cost a lot to tie the more chellenging ones.

Are you looking for easier or faster ways to get your flies tied? Looking for more efficient techniques.

Would a 'simple' version of a fly that produces for you be something that'd you would consider? Yes.

Do you believe that a fly that takes more time and/or skill to tie will catch more fish than a simpler fly? No.

Do you tie flies for the enjoyment or relaxation of it, or is fly tying just a necessary chore that you have to do in order to fish effectively? Absolutely enjoyment and relaxation!!

Is the 'purpose' of your tying to fill your fly boxes? You betcha!

Do you try to tie new and/or fun looking patterns or flies even though you are unlikely to ever fish with them? Not really, but one day I would like to. Maybe one of those neat x-mas patterns.

Is fly tying an end in itself for you? I'm not sure what this means.

Do more intensive tying techniques intrigue you for thier own sake, or are you just looking for flies that will catch more fish? I look for both.

Is it about tying the flies, or about fishing the flies? Both? Defintley both!

Great questions Buddy!