Quote Originally Posted by WarrenP
I bought the Chota STL Plus with studs about 4 years ago and really like them. Very easy to put on and take off plus very comfortable to walk/wade in. The felt pad at the heel end started to come lose and I was going to reglue or replace the felt and since to do either one would require the boots to be 100% dry, I purchased the Chota Abrams Creek with studs to use while the others were drying out because I really did not want to stop fishing! I find the Chota Abrams Creek wading boots with studs are also very comfortable and work very well and are lighter than the Chota STL Plus ones. I have been using them for 2 years now (I guess I am still waiting for the others to dry out)! I really need to stop fishing and working long enough to reglue the felt!

The Chota Abrams Creek are less than $100 and I feel work as well as the Chota STL Plus boot.

I would highly recommend either Chota wading boot.

As stated above, I am not associated with Chota, I am just a very satisfied customer.

I wear a regular shoe size 8 and I purchased both Chota wading boots in size 9 to allow for extra socks during winter fishing.

A very big THANK YOU to all who took the time to answer my questions!!! Very, very informative. Looks like the folks at Chota will be getting some biz from me.