I just want to inform everyone about the cookout for the Michigan Fish In. It will be held on Wednesday, July 4th, 2007. We will try to eat around 5:30pm so we will have time for the casting contest after dinner.

This year, the committee has decided to furnish the whole meal, including table service. The only thing you have to bring is a cool beverage and your appitite. The meal will consist of roast beef, baked beans, potato salad, and cake for dessert. There will be no set fee to eat, but a container will be available for a donation to help defray the expenses. Any excess monies will be donated to Angler of the Au Sable to help in their current legal battle.

What the committee needs is a count of people planning on attending the cookout. If you think you will be there, let us know. You can respond to this thread, or send me a PM. We want to have enough food for all.

I know This post is a little early, but there was talk of some other folks wanting to have another cookout or two. This will let them do their planning. Besides...we are only about six weeks away from the big event!

BY the way I will be away from the computer for a few days later in the month. I will catch up with the PM's and respond ASAP.

Hope to see you all in Michigan,

Brad