I just want to express my gratitude to akalooker....aka Terry Lancaster, a member of this family. Not sure how much to tell about my dear friend Terry. Suffice it to say he has not been working for years due to a very troublesome back problem. He has devoted his last two weeks to helping me with my things to do and such. My wife recently passed away. I am living in a rental 3.5 hours away from my home and garage where people are renting my home. Point of this is my life is in complete disarray. I am not even thinking clearly and making good decisions. Terry has been a savior and godsend. He has suffered through the frustrations of me and my difficulties and hung in there. He has taken on the role of personal assistant. Cancelled his own doctor and therapy appointments at times to assist me. Done things for me online, gone with me to take care of difficult situations. Boosted my spirit when I need it. He has totally dropped his own life.....and his wife...Helen has been wonderful as well. Had me over for many dinners and sent me home with food. Terry has "pushed" me every day to get things done so that I may go to a lake for the summer and ponder the world. I have too much too say and apologize for the long post. I am on a deadline to meet a departure date. Terry has done everything in his power to help me make that goal. Bless this man for what he is. I hold this man in extreme high regard. I cannot think of enough good words to express or explain how wonderful this man has been in my life. God bless Terry Lancaster and his wife Helen. He has been my saviour. A friend anyone would want in his foxhole in time of need. Hat's off to akalooker.

Seriously Sincerely,