Just a thought....

Many tiers make up patterns. Possibly on this topic, we could get new patterns recognized, and try to spread the word. Someone may even like the pattern pattern so mutch that they would like to buy some. I have even sold a few of my own patterns to freinds and local pike fanatics. Anyway, here are a couple of patterns i made up*.

If these arn't my own patterns, could someone correct me so i don't try to go sell them as my own?

1. MCS- a large pike/bass/saltwater fly. My first day with this fly i caught 2 large mouth bass that was5 lb+(huge for montana)

Hook- 1/0 3x long
thread- oarnge 3/0
tail- olive marabou
body- olive crystal chenile
belly- white maraboou
wing- (top to bottom) Yellow marabou, brown marabou with olive flash on sides.
head- thread with small doll eyes.

funky bugger- this fly has rewarded me with tons of perch

hook- size 6 2x long
thread- yellow 2/0
back half of the body- yellow marabou dubbed
top- yellow foam, like a popper
frond half of the body- yellow crystal chenile
legs- olive sililegs

bubblegum slider- i have not used this fly yet, because it is a silver/steelhead pattern, and because i just devised it 30 min ago.But it looks awsome.

Hook- 3/0 hook
thread- pink 3/0
tail- Pink rooster feathers above white rooster feathers, with pink flashabo (with pink and white rooster feathers hackled infront of the tail.
head- the head is bulletheaded, white deer hair on the bottom, pink, purple or blue deer hair on the top with large colerful doll eyes on the side.

Altered bubblegum slider- made this one 15 min ago , so i havn't gone for silvers yet
Hook- 3/0 hook
thread- any coler 3/0 thread
tail- 2 pink bunny strips zapagaped together, or 1 mega zonker about 4 inches long. a little bit of pink midge flash on the sides. 2 black rubber leggs on the back of each side.
body- pink marabou crosscut, pink midge flash on the sides.
weight- blue chain link eyes(you know, those eyes that come n a big chain )
head- once again, a bullet-headed fly, but this time it is all blue, pink, or purple deer hair(i prefer blue) over the chain eyes, so the eyes are in the middle of the head
collar- angel hair dubbed around the place you tied off the bullet head, i prefer to either match the coler of the deer hair, or have it be red to imitate gills.

Thank you,
JZ