I have four cork full wells grips for sale or trade. As for the grade of cork thats hard to say I never understood how cork was graded. I've paid $20 plus for one and then got a difrferant one from an other maker and paid half as much and got a much better grade cork. Cork on a scale from 1 to 10, 10 being the best quality I would put these at a solid 6. The cork has consistant color and smooth finish. The natural pits and groves found in cork are factory filled and the cork looks good. the grips are 6 inches long X 1 inch at its largest diameter and the hole is .5 inch diameter each. These are great for people with a smaller hand size and with the large center hole would be great on boo or glass. Ive kept one to refinish a glass rod and this cork matched great. I am looking for a cigar shaped one and whatever else you may have to trade (grips) If you feel the quality of yours is much better then mine then I would trade more then one for yours. If you are truly serious about trading then I will supply pics to you email address.