I just had the pleasure of doing business witih Jim's Fly Company ( www.jimsflyco.com ). I was in need of some game bird skins for my new wet fly tying craze and Jim was suggested.

When I called, the receptionist, Jim's Mom, was a real pleasure to talk with, and let me know that Jim would call me back that evening. When he did call back that evening, he turned out to be a treasure trove of information. Not just of his products, but of fishing tactics with the flies I was planning to tie and others that would work as well.

I tried to spend more money than I did, but Jim wouldn't let me. The Grouse skins he had weren't just the right color for the flies I wanted.

Jim's service was very fast and the quality of the materials is excellent. I am completely blown away by the color and feather quality of the woodcock wings and golden plover skin, along with the other great materials I got.

Jim strikes me as the kind of guy that seals a deal with a handshake and his word is his bond. If doing business with that type of person rings your chimes, give Jim a call.

Ron Eagle Elk