In the fishing reports section there was a discussion among folks who, like myself, have enjoyed many hours of cruising around the FAOL site reading the bulletin board and chatting with fellow (all gender inclusive intended) flyfishers. I feel that I have made many friends here and would love to meet them. I know that I could meet many of them at fish-ins around the country but I also would like to be able to recognize them on the streams, rivers & lakes. SO, I was wondering how many people would be interested in purchasing a FAOL fishing hat if one were available. Maybe JC & LF would like to go into the fishing hat/cap sales business - I know that they have little to do and must be bored . Or if they were not interested, possibly they could franchise the rights to one of their sponsors who handle fishing hats anyway and would like to add a FAOL hat to their line. Hat/cap could have the FAOL LOGO on it and maybe BH's " Trouts don't live in ugly places" on the back. (Have to be sure that Betty doesn't have a copyright on the phrase).

Having said all of this, if such a hat is already available, would some knowledgable soul please enlighten me.