Folks, it has been a long, hard week. We are still trying to get Amy to an oral surgeon that will take her insurance. Looks like we may be going to Altoona, Pa. to see the surgeon there.

We did get a little good news form the family doctor yesterday. During her first trip to the doctor, Amy was in the beginning stages of strep throat. Doc was so concerned about the lesion that she forgot to treat Amy for the strep infection. Amy made another appointment, took some antibiotics for a few days and then went to her appointment.

Doc was pleased that the lesion, while still there, appears to much smaller than it first appeared. The doc thinks the strep infection was making the lesion look bigger and more discolored than it really is. Doc stressed that she still wants the lesion checked by an oral surgeon. She says if it is cancer, it is in the very early stages and will have a very high rate of cure. WHEW!

I would have updated you yesterday but I have been flat on my back with a severe case of sinusitis. Sorry I didn't update you yesterday.

We can never thank all of you enough for the support all of you have given us. We are deeply grateful to all of you. Thank you! I will keep you updated as soon as we get more news.

God Bless,
Eric and Amy