:angel: ......the rod is unbelievable.....took the new rod out for a spin today and it was incredible. ?Threw 50-60 feet of line without a problem and land the fly oh so softly. ?This thing make incredible short cast but has the beef to throw a lot of line. ?Tried it with 3 DT line....(got a 3 dt sylk line on it's way)...and it was nice...it supposedly is a 3/4 but never got the chance to try the 4 wt line I don't know if I will :why:

I used 1 fly today a prism stimulator and brought numerous amount of fish to hand. ?It is amazing that I haven't tied this fly since the end of last season and this year was able to whip it out in practically no time at all...and I think they look much better compared to last years model.

Well here is the first fish I caught with my rod

good little fighter had this 7 footer bending like no ones business

Here is one of the last fish of the day

notice the first signature wrap (small gold wrap) is at 12 inches there is another at 16 inches (not in picture).

This little crick does have the occasional hog

This guy would have been great to measure but there where only rock places and I didn't want to lay him in the dirt and gravel...but my guess is he is in the middle...a good 13 inches....this guy bent my rod into the letter "U"

This is going to be a fun little rod but has the strength and power to bring in some good size fish :thumbup:

Bonus Shot