+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: the drawing

Default the drawing

I can not register for the drawing. It says i must log in. but it will not let me. It says URL not found, or something to that effect. Am I doing something wrong?

Default Re: the drawing

I have tried to log-in to see if I have already entered and it will not take the log-in either. I think with the work being done on the bb is causing the problem and it will probably be back up and running smooth before the end of the month.
    Warren
    Fly fishing and fly tying are two things that I do, and when I am doing them, they are the only 2 things I think about. They clear my mind.

Same thing happens with me

Did this months winner respond ?
    "Growin up leads to growin old and then to dyin. Dyin to me don't sound like all that much fun." J Mellencamp

will fix tonight...

Winner did NOT respond - new name drawn

where can i view the ast winners??

Where it said, View past winners. http://www.flyanglersonline.com/drawing/winners.html

Here I finally win something and I did not get a notification to respond to so I lost out just my luck. I so wanted that reel

Let me clarify something and apologize. I am leaving the previous post just because it shows me, if no one else, that I am a human and make mistakes. Did I get a notification - no. Went back and checked my emails and the junk sections and nothing there. I get so few emails I delete once a month. I check my email for the first 5 days of the month right as rain just in case I do win something. Do I believe that every effort was made to contact me by the owners JC and LF - Absolutely. Do I believe a email was sent to notify me of the winning - OH HECK YES. I was just fusterated as you can tell by the previous post. Is my contact info correct - I don't know and if anyone knows a way of checking it please tell me so this does not happen again. Am I angry -no just feel that this is my luck after all look at my last name and that is my luck LOL. I certainly hope the other winner notifies JC and LF and collects a very nice reel. Am I taking ownership of this situation - absolutely

To everyone that thought I may be mad or upset I apologize, I typed a reply before I thought and that was wrong.

Most important of all lets be realilistic. I don't have a rod that would do justice to that nice of reel. The best I have is a HI boo. I am glad it will go to someone more deserving of something of that quality. Now that I think about it I probably would have given it to someone who would use it like it was ment to be used on a rod that deserved it. CONGRATS to the winner

+ Reply to Thread