Hi Heaven,
I ended up staying at the Mountain Home Motel. It was just a place to crash and shower...cheap..close to Gastons where I had to meet Jimmy early Friday morning.

The fishing was great beyond my expectations. Fishing with Jimmy T is as good as it gets. He had me on big fish all day. Biggest landed was a 19" Brown. Had a 22"-24" rainbow on in the C & R area right below the dam on the White that managed to chew through the 6X Flouro tippet. Then later on down near Gastons I had a Brown on that Jimmy called between 7 and 8 pounds that straightened out the hook on me after 12 minutes of tug-o-war. Lots of smaller rainbows got in the way of the big fish on Friday. Sat. I caught a bunch of fish on my own, then got hooked up with three of the guys from John Wilson's board and went down to Rim Shoals for the afternoon. Didn't really do much good there for some reason but saw a bunch of nice fish.

Only time I got down to the 'Fork was Friday night at Quarry park for a couple of hours of night fishing. Caught one Brown about 16" or so.

I had a phenomenal trip. Wish we could have hooked up for some fishing. I'd love to see your boys reelin 'em in. I'll be back though, you can bet on it.

Are you familiar with John's board? if not, it's [url=http://www.flyfishingarkansas.com:b329e]www.flyfishingarkansas.com[/url:b329e] Lots of great people around your area, and some really fine flyfishers and keepers of the rivers. I'm sure they'd welcome you if you aren't involved with them already.

------------------
These are the idle thoughts that posses a man's mind when he's not able to fish.