+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Prayers and thoughts needed, we may be fighting cancer again

Eric and Amy,
    Jean and I are adding You Both and Your Family to our Prayer List, and We thank God for the GOOD that IS ON ITS WAY TO YOU!
    Bill

nighthawk Guest

Amy and I are so very, very grateful to all of you for the well wishes and prayers. We are trying very hard to stay positive about this. She is partially disabled and the paper chase began today. She definitely has a lesion in there and something must be done about it.

Amy had a tough time today. She is certain that this is cancer. All I could do was hold her and tell her that even if it is the worst that does not necessarily mean that death is certain. I told her to look at our son. He is doing quite well now in his recovery from cancer. I am trying to stay strong and positive for her. I wish it were me and not her. I don't know what else I can do right now except be strong for her and show her how much I love her.

Amy wants me to convey to all of you that she thinks you folks are terrific. She wants you to know how grateful she is for your support. I couldn't agree more with her! Thank you folks. We will keep you updated.

Nighthawk and Amy,
    My prayer is added to all of the others. Just remember that the God that We pray to has provided a way to spend eternity with him.
    May God bless and keep you both as you go through this crisis together.
    Dick xfishcop

Eric and Amy,
    I echo the promise of prayers for Amy's total recovery. Hopefully your next news will be GOOD news.

Mark

Eric and Amy, I am praying for you both right now.

Tim
    "Because by the Grace of God I can, be on a beautiful mountain stream with a friend , have the water boil from a 12" Native Brookie taking a self tyed dry,and feel it on the end of my cane... It don't get no better than that..."

My thoughts and prayers are with you both. Yes, a positive attitude is important. I know this is easy for someone else to say to you, but this time it is coming from someone who has been there... and Believe me, it helps. Think positive. Try to relax yourself... Deep breaths slowly let out and yoga can help you achieve this. I am a survivor and there is no reason you can't be one too...Bob

nighthawk Guest

We got a phone call today, early this morning. We go to the surgeon on Friday afternoon. I hope to have good news to tell you then but whatever the news is I will keep you all updated.

We are so grateful to all of you. You have lifted us up and we can never thank all of you enough.

Still keeping you both in our hearts, thoughts, and prayers. Thanks for the update, we will be watching for the results in the coming days. Take care of both of you.

nighthawk Guest

Folks,
    I am sorry to make this so brief but I am very ill right now. Head and chest cold.

The oral surgeon canceled Amy's appointment Friday. They tried to claim that this was dental work and her insurance doesn't cover that. Insurance company tried to claim the same thing. Finally, after tempers got hot and threats of law suits were given, we got her an appointment with a new surgeon on this coming Thursday.

Sorry to cut short the details, but we do want to keep all of you up to date. You will never know how much we appreciate all of the prayers and well wishes. We really do!

Eric,

Give them heck! Will keep Amy and you in our prayers.

Get well soon.
    Trout don't speak Latin.

+ Reply to Thread