The new deadline will be April 30 with toe tags and return postage and envelope enclosed. If we don't fill up or people are late I will make up the extra patterns, so please don't be late without a reason and/or keeping in touch. Good luck and Have fun with these.

So it's getting a lot of looks but no bites, time to change up the presentation. I guess everyone is afraid of the quick deadline, so lets make the new one April 30? Would that be better? Or May 7? I need some input from anyone interested in joining. My emphasis was on spring patterns, and by that time its nearly summer. However, if we can get full, I will extend the deadline. Come on, its a chance to show off your killer bead patterns. I know everyone has at least one in their selections. Please post if the later deadline will make you bite!!!

This one should be helpful for the spring season. All entries need to have a bead somewhere in the pattern. Metal, glass, plastic, Bead head, bead body, bead butt. Anything, as long as a bead is in there. This is for 12 tiers, please tie 12 of your pattern and you will get one of yours back. Toe tags with member name and receipe for the fly, you can add more info if you'd like. We will make the due date April 9. Thats only 2 weeks away, so make sure you can tie them up quick. Lets fill up and send'em out quick so we can use these soon, Im itchin to get in the water. I will tie a Bead Head Pheasant Tail Soft Hackle. Good luck and Have fun.

Send to:
Sty Morris
10 B New St
South Glens Falls NY 12803

1. Flyrodde - BH PT SH
2. DianeID - BH Prince Nymph - Received
3. ericbTX - Copper Joe
4. Featherfastener - Peacock Bead Eye Nymph - Received
5. Gnu Bee Flyer - Spratley - Received
6. FISHNFOOL9 - Red Zebra Midge - Received
7. crook33 - BH Chironomid Emerger - Received
8. Rick Z - BH Hare's Ear - Received