Just wanted to say HI...and I know I personally have not really posted since the new format...had lots of trouble w/ it myself...guess I am not that computer savvy....Ummm sheeesh...and I hate to come back here on these terms but I need a favor from you guys (gals). BillKnepp is a great admirer of some of you. He has done swaps w/ you guys, and emailed, shared stories I know...I even shared a recipe or two... Anyways...my Bill..my dear husband had an accident at work Monday. From what I was told he had passed out and then fell pretty hard, or hit something on the way down, but, needless to say...ended up in the ER and then life flighted to the local medical center, big one...huge. He had to have emergency surgery Monday night, on his brain..to remove some blood that pooled. Was also treated for what appeared to be a clot in his lungs. He is still in ICU at the hospital...NightHawk might recognize the name of it....and he is recovering, seems to know who I am and all...but its gonna take time to get back to his old self...Please hold him in your thoughts and prayers...all of us really. It will be quite a struggle for us...He misses our kids...and hates the thought that as our soul income he will be out of work for months, rehabilitating....Hold us close please....Again sorry to come back here like this....
Thank you all....I will try to update as I can.