+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Belize in June, Looking for guide info

Default Belize in June, Looking for guide info

Hi. I am heading to Belize at the beginnning of June and am looking for some info on guides there. I am interested in getting out on the flats for 2 days and wanted to know if any of you could recommend a guide. We'll be staying on Ambrigis Caye. I've heard George Bradleys name mentioned but I believe him to be booked up.

Thanks in advance for any help.

thanks,
    jon

You can try giving the El Pescador lodge a call to see is they have any guides available for that time of year. I stayed there about 4 years ago and was very happy with their people.

You should have great fishing down there at that time of year.

Good luck
    Larry

Try these: Manuel Azueta, manuelazueta@yahoo.com,#011-501-606-0318(cell);Erlindo Graniel,#011-501-226-2221; Vincent Dawson, #011-501-600-0357(cell); Nesto Gomez, gotere69@yahoo.com,#011-501-226-2674. Also, Daniel Espinosa, I don't have his # but you can book him, Vincent, and Manuel through Ruby's,#011-501-226-2063. Nesto and Erlindo both guide for Pescador so they may be tough to book.

Default thanks

Guys thanks alot!! Great info. I've heard lots of good stuff about the guides out of El Pescador. I appreciate the specific contact info. Was actually posibbly looking into staying at Ruby's. DO you think its a place a pretty laid back wife might like???

thanks,
    jon

Ruby's is best described as basic, clean, on the beach, in town, with one of the best staffs around. The rooms are basic with or without air. All have showers. They also run a great cafe that opens at least by 6am. It's generally fishers and singles with a good number of younger people. It'sa also right next to the Holiday which has a great verasnda and even better margariutas(sp). If you're out on the water all day or about the town it's great. If the wife wants to hang out at a pool or lay on the beach or be away from town try Banana Beach.

Thanks for the specifics on the lodging, I'll have to run that by the wife and see what she thinks, Ruby's sounds good to me though.

I emailed Manuel with the contact info ou gave me so hopefully he'll be able to help out.

thanks for all your help,
    jon

Default Re: Belize in June, Looking for guide info

Check with River Otter shop In Florence Montana they are there now and will be back on the 9TH maybe they can help 406-273-4858 Good Luck They go every year

+ Reply to Thread