I have done a couple of guided NZ trips, and have just done my sums and realised how much profit I paid to the organisers, and I don't like it!

I believe I could put a trip together for three anglers to fish the South Island brown trout fishery for a week, fully guided for 5 days, all accommodation (good 3 star level) with all gourmet meals, car hire, local produce wine and cheese nights, casting clinic by a top instructor, flytying demo and entomology session by tying professional, jet boat day up a major river for rainbows that will tear your arms off, a helicopter day to a back county stream, and more... No profit for me, just a chance to fish with some internet buddies and have a good time doing a trip the way it should be done.

Air fares extra, but everything else absolutely included, no exceptions, to and from Dunedin or Christchurch, for $3k US. Does this interest anyone?

PM if you like... Just an idea at this stage, can go at a time to suit... Have a good think and shop around, this is really cheap.