Just wanted to post that on the "For Sale" board there is a member that goes by "flyfishingmark" and he is selling all of his fly tying material. I teach a fly tying class and must furnish all vises, tools and material so I am constantly looking for material for my students. I made a purchase from Mark and I just wanted to let everyone know that I received my purchase from him today and this is very good material at very cheap prices. If you tie, just getting into tying or teach a class, you really need to look his list over and PM him. His prices are very cheap but the quality of his material is very good. I plan to look his list over again because I was really impressed with what he sent. Everything he told me by PM was true and he did everything he said he would do. I would recommend him to anyone on this board. I do not know him. I just wanted to let you all know that what he has to offer is really a great deal. He lives in Colorado Springs, CO.

I just wanted to give back because my students are really going to have some very good material to work with thanks to Mark.