I'm a bit late getting this up but on Mar. 10 we went to the Midwest Flyfishing Expo in Warren, MI. There were quite a few FAOL members there, listed below:
Jim & Heidi Flamming, Bill & Jean DeSavage, MaSteff, Bob Bolton, Pat Bell, Brad Sherrick, Bob Burgess, Rex "Satchel", Deb "Mato Kuwapi", Bill Fitzgerald, Joe Valencia, Robert Taipala, and a man named David whose last name I did not catch (sorry).

It was great seeing everyone again and everyone was excited, talking about this year's fish-in to be held again in Grayling at Gate's Lodge on the AuSable, the week of July 4th.

Since Jack Hise is in the middle of a move from Evart, Mi to Tennessee, he has passed the chair hat on to Brad Sherrick. While several things were discussed concerning the scheduling of events, I will leave the telling of those to Brad, who wanted to get in touch with JC and Jim before nailing anything down.

We would like to try to have something going everyday and if anyone has an idea or would be willing to give a talk, share a video, whatever, let Brad know.

Bill and I are looking forward to this year's fish-in. I am certainly going to get some fishing in this year, though whether I will actually catch anything is to be seen. We've already got our reservations at the Woodland Motel, in Grayling. The rates are very reasonable, the place is clean, has a fridge, microwave, coffee maker and toaster, everything we need to make our stay comfortable and affordable. The management and staff there are very nice.

We look forward to seeing everyone again this year, so come join us!

Jean DeSavage