If you count the mom as close enough, then I'll chime in for having WAY too many catalogs.

Heck, I've even got some catalogs from the early 1900's! They're hardbound catalogs about 3 inches thick from various hardware stores...they include some fishing gear including flies that would be rejected by many modern fly fishers as "something the spin fishers would use".

It's also cool to see the old sports gear. My son is playing football in High School so I pulled out one of the older catalogs and showed him what early helmets looked like...we've come a LONG ways in head protection since then!

I also have modern reprints of a bunch of old tool catalogs. These came from various tool collecting organizations (they'd often do one new reprint a year and if you belong to several of these the catalogs pile up quickly).

Add to that the various fishing catalogs (Cabelas, Bass Pro Shops, Feather Craft, etc), outdoor companies like REI, woodworking catalogs (another hobby of mine), flying catalogs (I earned my private pilot license about a year and a half ago), motorcyle catalogs, camping catalogs, car stuff...and probably some I forgot to mention....

The next person to post has participated in at least four fly swaps here on FAOL.