Ryan, Chris and Crump did another fine job with their newest DVD. I have now known these guys for a few years now and I can tell you they work hard to put together some thing a little different then whats been done in the past. Many of us in Washington state got to watch the first one come together piece by piece over a couple year period. But for this video we only got to see the final product.
These guys are all trout bums in the finest sense of the word and they all live to chase Trout. I only fish between 40-60 times per year and only wish I could spend 4-5 months straight fishing each year. Of course after the 4-5 months are over they do not get much chance to fish again until their next trip, since they are busy editing and promoting their wares.
Last Wed with 450 people from Washington I saw the 20 minute cut version and it was good. Amie, Julie and and I watched the video itself on Saturday and we all enjoyed it including Julie who has never fished till a week ago when she went out to try casting at a local lake with Amie and I.
My biggest suprise in the vidio was Ryan in a Kayak. But thats