Quote Originally Posted by Gnu Bee Flyer
Please Take note.

Although its true that I did take part in a discussion about dainty flowers, please take note that I was extolling the virtues of a deadly very masculine poisionous nasty killer of a plant. Which in no way makes me the least bit like a girley man.

Dandielions can be used in salads , making a coffee substitute, a crude type of flour, in wine making and necklaces for your mom when you break a window which by the way was completely by accident.

Let the record also show that I have never gone to a pansy festival.
GBF,
YOU DON'T WANT YELLOW PERCH????
There cute little tasty fish!
Doug

Ps. Real men do eat quiche because we are secure enough to not give a darn who knows it. So there.

PPs. namekagon..... buttercups are indigenous to north america not just Canada and Dandilions came from Europe where they are cultivated. The pine beetle came from the south and invaded us not the other way round . The bird flu if it gets here comes from asia. Fire ants, Killer bees , yellow perch , bass are all heading our way from the south. We here in the north don,t want them. Knapp weed the scourge of our grasslands came from Russia. Asian milfoil came from asia via European fish keepers. The new scourge of our coasts is the Alantic salmon which is beginning to show up in spawning beds in our rivers. Starlings are European and now I hear that southern bullfrogs are happily destroying our native species.

Whirling disease and zebra mussles are also makeing an appearance. Don't get me started on european carp either.

The worst scourge of all is the spread of establishments like wally worlds and the golden arches of celulite moving across this great land. There is just one corner in just one of our cities left that doesn't have a Starbucks on it and we are keeping its location a secret.

Thats just off the top of my head.