Butter Cups

Without sounding too extremely feminine and risking all respect of the fellow anglers and extreme adventure freaks, I present to you a little bit of southern culture! Ok maybe not culture...but I thought they looked nice sitting there by the water?s edge. Couldn?t tell if someone had actually taken the time to plant them or if they were wild. I don?t recall seeing many white with yellow centers. Mostly only yellow ones around here.

The other reason for the photo?...well to be honest...my wife and girls love to tease me about a recent country song they now know all the words too. ?I?ve got a new Girlfriend? One of her favorite parts is...?I love it when she calls me buttercup?.

Ok...Now I feel a little sappy and somewhat beyond the point of masculine pride. So I think I?ll get back to fishing! Don?t forget to slow down and sniff the flowers or something like that. Just be careful this time of year they may have a bee in them or worse the dog could have just lifted a leg! Hey maybe that?s why the yellow ones are yellow?!?

~~~waders~~~