OK, The brown truck showed up at the house yesterday with my package from Hook & Hackle. As normal I'm at work no one home. This one requires a signature. No problem I call the number given and put it on "will call" to be picked up the next day. I've never had a problem.

Last night I call I don't get a humen being. I get UPS Frankencorder. It thinks it can hear and speak. OK, after repeating answers several times I get all this trhrough and the package is on "will call". I can pick it up. Frankencorder proceeds to give me the address at 5552 &%##^**(*^^, Mesa AZ. "Do you want to listen again?" So I listen again, and again, and again, and again, and again, etc. The address is 5552 &%##^**(*^^, Mesa AZ. Just try to have Frankencorder spell the street name!

OK, I know what to do. I hang up and go to UPS.com. Sure enough there are 5 locations in Mesa - not a single one with a "5552" address!!!!

OK, Back to the tracking page. Sure enough my package is in Mesa and according to Frankencorder until the 19th. All I have to do is pick it up. SOMEWHERE !?!?!