+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: In Response to Allegations of Fraud

Bottom-line SM you could have done it in a more kind but just as an effective way!
    That's what I had gripes about...teaching but not stoning!
    BS thread that has a life of it's own and have at it gentlemen!
    nam

Quote Originally Posted by namekagon
    Bottom-line SM you could have done it in a more kind but just as an effective way!
    That's what I had gripes about...teaching but not stoning!
    BS thread that has a life of it's own and have at it gentlemen!
    Yeah, well, we all have our limitations. I thought I went to great pains to do that in my first post. Oh well.

Well this has gone from the ridiculous, to the pompous and arrogant, and now just plain ignorant post Silver Tongue!!! Now I have no integrity or ethics?? This is really starting to sound like a re-run of "The good ol boys"! Here's my bottom line----anyone who does not conform to your views or thought process is automatically deemed "not one of us" and is a threat,, hence the "high horse" comment. It also was ment, as it was for Marco, in that you initially said your peace and you should have kept it at that! Instead, you jumped up on your pedestal,, gathered your flock,, and began prayer meetings for those didn't want to listen(of which I am one)to your views of the world.
    Oh Yeah, one more thing. Thios thread didn't begin as an ehtical debate but as an apology and an explanation by a guy who did a wrong thing and has since made up for it. It didn't need you to sweep down from above and lecture anyone on the rights and wrongs and whether their values match up to yours. You wanna preach??? Start your own thread on how you want everyone to be!!!!
    Salmon Chaser
    Professional Salmon Chaser since 1988!!

Heh..heh...I rest my case and I'm out of here!@ .com
    nam

Quote Originally Posted by namekagon
    Heh..heh...I rest my case and I'm out of here!@ .com
    Dear namekagon,

Where are you going, this is great theatre? People pay good money to watch stuff like this and we are getting to see it for free!

I just ordered a pizza instead of going out for lunch because I don't want to miss anything.

Best Wishes,
    Avalon

Actually my dear Avalon, I thought I go out and see if I could hit the melting snowman's left eye at 30' with my 4 wt.
    This stage doesn't need me and as you know my track record for being banned is pretty good.
    Always good to hear from you! @ .com

Just in case my post was misinterpreted...it really was good to hear from you Avalon!
    nam

Quote Originally Posted by Salmon Chaser
    Well this has gone from the ridiculous, to the pompous and arrogant, and now just plain ignorant post Silver Tongue!!! Now I have no integrity or ethics?? This is really starting to sound like a re-run of "The good ol boys"! Here's my bottom line----anyone who does not conform to your views or thought process is automatically deemed "not one of us" and is a threat,, hence the "high horse" comment. It also was ment, as it was for Marco, in that you initially said your peace and you should have kept it at that! Instead, you jumped up on your pedestal,, gathered your flock,, and began prayer meetings for those didn't want to listen(of which I am one)to your views of the world.
    Oh Yeah, one more thing. Thios thread didn't begin as an ehtical debate but as an apology and an explanation by a guy who did a wrong thing and has since made up for it. It didn't need you to sweep down from above and lecture anyone on the rights and wrongs and whether their values match up to yours. You wanna preach??? Start your own thread on how you want everyone to be!!!!
    Salmon Chaser
    He's made up for it? I don't think we've been told that. Last I heard, still no fly and no refund...plus 7 months of interest. Do you have info the rest of us don't? Please share.

And like 8T said, I am kind of fond and proud of my high horse. I think I'll stay right where I am. And it is anything but my fault that this makes you uncomfortable. That's on YOU. The fact that you apparently cannot comprehend that only compounds your shortcomings from where I sit.

Oh, and if you don't want to "hear it," by all means stop reading it. Pretty simple stuff. It's not like I sent you a PM or addressed you directly before now.

sounds like a lot of preaching going on in both churches. but i guess that's what goes on in church, at least that's what i'm told since i don't seem to attend too many services. so keep at it i need convertin'

"Plus 7 months interest"??? WTF??
    The right shall prevail!!! You must chant this every morning after waking up and at night before turning in!! This isn't about you, or me and or anyone else except for Z and Jamie!! Who has to produce anything to you?????? Did you buy the fly???? You hijacked a thread that shouldn't have gone farther than post one and turned it into your own holy crusade to preach your way of thinking!!
    Read the opening post, last paragraph,,, fly was shipped to Z on the 9th,,, jeez,, i can't believe you weren't notified
    As i said,, your better than the rest of us plain and simple and you just have to go through each of your posts over 5 pages to see that.
    Shortcomings or not,,I am who I am and many of the folks on this board have dealt with me, both in discussions and through a few transactions. I don't push my views on people and i don't pull any punches,, I do however call a spade a spade,, and you my friend are the holiest spade i have yet to run into!!
    Salmon Chaser
    Professional Salmon Chaser since 1988!!

I posted my 2 cents on the top of page 2. Maybe I souldn't have. BUT GUYS... Let it go! Enough Said!

+ Reply to Thread