+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: In Response to Allegations of Fraud

Default Re: In Response to Allegations of Fraud

Hi SilverMallard,

Maybe you should read Matthew 7:1 to 5 Judging Others, and maybe we should leave the judging up to GOD and not us!!! If Jamie screwed up, he is the one who is responsible for making things right, which I understand he is doing. This whole thing has got way out of hand and should have been looked after by JC & LF along time ago. The only thing I see that has happened here is that there are a lot of people pissed at each other when there was no need for their 2 cents worth.

Alan (salmonguy)
    Catch & Release Works...

I've probably read it enough for both of us. Doesn't change a thing. Are you suggesting that consumer protection law and ethical business conduct are NOT the domain of Christians? Are you suggesting that the Bible winks at things like theft, fraud, or not keeping your word? Repentance precedes forgiveness, my friend. And that includes restitution to the wronged party/parties. I don't think anyone here suggested Jamie should be stoned to death OR that he's going to Hell. So why don't you relax the religious nonsense that almost anyone who knows their Bible recognizes as such. All we have said is that he needs to make it right...RIGHT NOW (actually a long time ago). And NOBODY has any evidence they can post here that says the injured party (Z) has received restitution.

Why don't you try the passage where the apostles tell the churches that if anyone has a grievance against another they should go to them in private. If that doesn't work, you take them in front of 3 others. If that doesn't work, it goes to the entire congregation and disciplinary measures can not only be appropriate, but necessary. Sure seems to me like Z has been MORE than patient and forgiving in this matter and so have JC and LF. That you are blaming them for this mess is just insulting and insane. If the evidence that has been presented here is accurate, Jamie should be in JAIL; not just have his posting priveleges suspended until he clears it up. Now that's called "mercy" and "longsuffering!"

"NO WAR, POLITICS, RELIGION, OR FLAMING!"

But the thread has to involve global climate change in order to get removed...

Fatman Guest

JC,

PLEASE LOCK THIS THREAD IT IS BEYOND ASSININE!!!!!!!!

Fatman

+ Reply to Thread