Mayfly Life Cycle Swap - 12 tiers...Swap is closed & In The Mail.

I don't know if anyone has tried this before but it could be fun. The life cycle of the Mayfly, that could means (33) flies from each tier.

11ea.- Nymph or Scud
11ea.- Emerger or Wet fly
11ea.- Adult Mayfly or Spinner.
Hence, the life cycle of the same fly. (IE), (Blue Wing Olive)

This shouldn't be to demanding seeing how everybody seems to be in 3-4 swaps at the same time anyway...
Sorta like 3 swaps in 1.

Lets Limit this swap to 12 tiers (MAX) myself included.

Sign up NOW! all flies have to be at my door no later then July 1,2007.(3 Months to complete)
Flies will be mailed earlier if all flies are received before deadline. Please toe tag all flies with your user name, and the name of the fly. Ship in container big enough to hold all flies and sturdy enough for the US mail. Please have return postage on the return envelope.
And you said you were board....
  1. hcmiller, ((RECEIVED)) CADDIS- 1-Hydro larva, 1-Red Arsed Olive Soft Hackle emerger, 1-Saco River Caddis-adult [/*:m:6d00b]
  2. bbrothel, ((RECEIVED)) Sulphur cycle. Secret nymph, Soft hackle, and x-body foam parachute[/*:m:6d00b]
  3. kgilroy, ((RECEIVED)) BWO cycle[/*:m:6d00b]
  4. NO SHOW!!!
  1. JZ, ((RECEIVED)) Callibaetis cycle,Pheasant Tail Nymph,Sparkle Dun,Parachute [/*:m:6d00b]
  2. clodev, ((RECEIVED)) Large Mahhogany Dun variation[/*:m:6d00b]
  3. [/*:m:6d00b]
  4. [/*:m:6d00b]
  5. Flies went out this morning 06/30/07 @ 9:30am. Nice job everyone & Great! tying skills, have a good summer. Bud[/*:m:6d00b]
  6. [/*:m:6d00b]
  7. [/*:m:6d00b]
  8. [/*:m:6d00b]