This has helped me more than anything I have tried over the years, and wanted to share with you on the outside chance that it could help you as well.

LBPS (Low Back Pain Sufferers) are you familiar with the "inversion table?" After 8 to 10 hours of wading on the river my low back is screaming. One day I finally borrowed one of these tables from a friend who has been telling me how great it was for his low back pain. "Long story short," I tried his table for a couple of weeks and now I have my own. I don?t know if it will help you as much as it has helped me, but the very first time I got on this table, and it was for only 10 minutes, 70% of my low back pain was gone. This was after one of those ?8 hour days? wading but needless to say I was sold. I have now been using the table on and off for over 10 months and still swear by them. I only use the table 2 or 3 times a week for about 10 minutes at a time, and I have very little low back pain now compared to what I use to have in years past.

I don't know if any of the sponsors sell this equipment or not, but if one of the sponsors do, and is reading this, then post a reply. I bought my table at DICK?S Sporting Goods. There are a number of different brands, just search on the web using "inversion table."

I had the table for several months when I just mentioned to my doctor that I was using it. He had no problem with that said it make's sense to him that the table would help and was all for me using it.

The table I borrowed was a ?Teeter,? and the one I bought is called ?Fitness Gear.? They are both good average tables and sell for about $250 to $300. If I had it to do over I would probably buy the Teeter because it breaks down easier than mine for traveling. I will be taking my table with me on trips when I can.

Anyone else had any experience with these tables that they would like to share?